Hospital Impact has been ranked one of the top 50 healthcare blogs by Wikio.
Blogs we like:
I have been getting ready for next month's facility-specific orientation towards our hospital and health system goals. It is a way for our leadership team to connect with every employee, physician and volunteer. In turn, everyone ideally will understand their specific role in alignment with the goals of their department, the hospital and Lee Memorial Health System, in southwest Florida.
We are calling it Connectivity.
It will involve several presentations and we also will bring an abbreviated version to areas as needed. Each presenter must focus on key talking points--no more than three key points and no more than six minutes per presenter.
The overview includes:
- System strategic initiatives
- Hospital and departmental goals in alignment with the system
- Optimal healing environment framework in support of business objectives
The goals supporting the strategies include:
- Quality and safety, including safety measures, mortality, regulatory compliance and core measures
- Service, including HCAHPS and overall patient experience
- Finance, including financial overview and LEAN methodologies, supporting our culture, and driving innovation and continuous improvement
- Engagement, including ways our employees, medical staff and volunteers impact our organizational goals
We look for this to be one more forum to connect with our team and share the ways they can personally impact our organization's goals. We expect to see a continued rise and participation towards driving our outcomes.
I'll keep you posted as we progress. Please share ways you engage your team and drive key outcomes.
Enjoy a healthy and prosperous 2014!
Scott Kashman serves as the Chief Administrative Officer of Cape Coral Hospital, part of the Lee Memorial Health System in southwest Florida.
Compare Top Solutions in: